- • To equip students and teachers with a high quality learning materials, methods and refinement.
- • To create the knowledge rather than imparting the knowledge.
- • To develop thinking skills for lifelong learning.
- • To provide well planned assessments.
- • To create structured course materials that assists the student’s study skills.
- • To provide constant and steady support for completion of courses successfully.
- • To Innovate teaching and learning pedagogies that can make learning interesting and stress free.
Last modified: Saturday, 4 October 2014, 11:08 AM