Camedu on Android
How to get camedu.org learning materials to work on an Android phones and tablets?
1) Go to the Google App Store on your android phone or tablet.
2) Search for 'Puffin Academy' and tap on it and install it. This is a free app.
3) Once Puffin Academy has downloaded and installed, tap on open the App (downloading and installing may take few minutes, please bear with it first time. It needs good 3G connection or good wi-fi connectivity).
4) Once it has been downloaded, tap on OPEN.
5) It will open a new app page called Puffin Academy Portal.
6) Tap on Puffin Academy Portal. This will take you to a new page.
7) Search for ' in the search bar, this can be located at the top right hand side of the screen.
8) Tap on 'camedu.org icon' . You should then see a screen that contains a description of camedu.org with small icons of Launch, Install and camedu.org.
9) Tap on install. camedu.org installs and should make a new icon inside the Puffin Academy app.
10) Your camedu.org has installed on your android phone or tablet. Tap on camedu.org icon to play camedu learning materials.
11) To play the camedu.org learning materials in future, Tap on puffin academy icon on your phone or tablet first. Then tap on camedu.org icon within puffin academy app. This will play all topics resources of camedu.org on your android phone as it does on a Windows PC.
Enjoy camedu.org as a powerful learning resource on the move anywhere anytime.